pcb design schematic

PCB123 Schematic Questions and Discussion.

pcb design schematic

by Dushyant Kumar Singh » Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:52 am

Hello all,

I am doing a project where I have to design a PCB. I am new in this field. I am using EAGLE PCB software.

About my project: I am working on a project where I have to measure the environments temperature. I am using TI's CC2541 Bluetooth soc, temp sensor TMP102, DC DC convertor, SOC debug flash TSW-105-02-S-Q and MURATA's Balun transformer. Whenever I put the battery in my PCB, the temp sensor reads the data and send it to my phone via Bluetooth. For this PCB design I am using eagle software. Since I am new to this software and I am working alone in this project I want help from you all.

Till now I have the schematic design on software. I am attaching my pdf file here, so you guys check the file and tell me if I am going in a right direction or not?

And also how to check the design if it is correct or not? I clicked on the error button, it is showing warnings only not an error.

Help me guys....
Attachments
12.png
PCB image file eagle software
12.png (103.35 KiB) Viewed 12549 times
Dushyant Kumar Singh

Re: pcb design schematic

by Sal Hernandez » Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:47 am

We do not staff any pcb design engineers to help you with you questions. Perhaps someone from the forum community will be able to help. If not, you go visit our design services page to contact one of the companies referenced their for help. Here is a link to the page.

PCB Designers
Regards,

Sal Hernandez
Software Support Engineer I
Sunstone Circuits
13626 S. Freeman Road
Mulino, OR 97042
Phone: 503-829-9108 x226
Fax: 503-829-5482
Sal Hernandez

Return to “PCB123 Schematic”