Forum question

Includes information regarding protoyping, technical questions, company news, and input about our products.

Forum question

by don » Mon May 14, 2012 9:30 am

1) Is there a way to subscribe by email to a post or a forum? 2) Is there a way to make the post input window so that you can read your entire post without having to scroll right and left on every line? 3) Is there some rationale for making users wait 20 seconds between searches? 4) Is there some reason it frequently forgets that you are logged in and makes you log in over again and in the process lose whatever text you might have entered? There is some great inexpensive and even free forum software available but whatever you guys chose for this forum is not in the great or even good category. This is perhaps the worst I have ever used. Sorry but it is true. Why not look into migrating to something a little more robust and more friendly?
don

Re:Forum question

by Terri Miller » Mon May 14, 2012 9:30 am

Hello Don, Thank you very much for your feedback. Your questions are being reviewed and we will be getting back with answers and/or further information. I believe that two of the questions are tech support related but I am unable to duplicate the problems here. And don't be sorry... honest feedback is exactly what we want! Thanks again! Terri
Regards,

Terri Miller
Sunstone Circuits
13626 S. Freeman Road
Mulino, OR 97042
Phone: 800-228-8198
Fax: 503-829-6657
Terri Miller

Return to “Products and Services”