It is currently Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:09 pm

News News of Schematic and Layout Parts (Libraries)

Site map of Schematic and Layout Parts (Libraries) » Forum : Schematic and Layout Parts (Libraries)

Here you can find discussions pertaining to finding or creating Symbols and package footprints. Anything to do with Schematic or layout parts will be placed in this discussion.

V4 Parts Library Overview

We've received a number of questions and comments on the new parts library in PCB123 V4, so we thought it would make sense to go into a little more detail on where the parts come from and how reliable we think the parts are. The parts library is a sourced directly from Accelerated Designs' Ultralib library (http://www.accelerated-designs.com). The Ultralib, which is available for purchase from Accelerated Designs for other ...
Read more : V4 Parts Library Overview | Views : 5902 | Replies : 7

Open Thread for Parts with Errors

We're opening up this thread for reports of parts that may have an error in the definition. If you find an inaccuracy in a part, feel free to add it to this discussion thread. PCB123 technical support can then keep you updated as to the resolution status.
Read more : Open Thread for Parts with Errors | Views : 5717 | Replies : 14

Re:Open Thread for Parts Requests

Thanks for the input. I will work with our product manger to createa new video for youtube. Until then, I have attached a pcb123 training guide you can review. It has the pcb123 parts creation process and more that you may find helpful.
Read more : Re:Open Thread for Parts Requests | Views : 6741 | Replies : 11

Accessing a new custom library in schematic

I created a new symbol using the symbol editor in the schematic capture and saved it to a new custom library. When I try to access the new part the newly created library does not show up in the part taxonomy. What do I need to do to access this library?
Read more : Accessing a new custom library in schematic | Views : 1354 | Replies : 1

How to create a footprint with a round pin array

1. With your layout open Select Design New Footprint.

2. Set the grid spacing by pressing the g key on your keyboard to the radius of the circle the pins will lay on.

3. Change the rotation increment by selecting the User Preferences Icon on the tool bar. It will either look like this or depening on the Appearance you have selected. On the General tab set the rotation increment to the angle between pins ...
Read more : How to create a footprint with a round pin array | Views : 1256 | Replies : 1

How to create an edge connector footprint

Start by creating a footprint for the top side pads. Place two of these footprints on the board. Move the first into position on the top side. Mouse over the second, right click and select opposite side. This will move the second footprint to the bottom side of the board then move into position.
Read more : How to create an edge connector footprint | Views : 2292 | Replies : 1

Unable to download AVX library parts

The AVX libraries are currently offline. We found that the symbols are not matched with the correct footprints. Once we correct the issue we will make the libraries available again.
Read more : Unable to download AVX library parts | Views : 1117 | Replies : 0

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 1102 • Total topics 495 • Total members 105655