It is currently Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:33 am

News News of Products and Services

Site map of Products and Services » Forum : Products and Services

Includes information regarding protoyping, technical questions, company news, and input about our products.

Ultiboard – Generating Gerber & NC Drill Files

Ultiboard – Generating Gerber & NC Drill Files

Question: How do I generate the Gerber and NC Drill files using National Instrument’s Ultiboard?

Answer: Attached is a pdf file that lists the instructions for generating these files using Ultiboard. Also, here is a YouTube link created by National Instruments, that lists the steps necessary to create the files that need to be submitted to Sunstone Circuits for your pcb order.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZegx8sR5ds

Here are a ...
Read more : Ultiboard – Generating Gerber & NC Drill Files | Views : 5471 | Replies : 0

CAM350 supported?

I wonder if Sunstone would be able to use CAM350 by Downstream Technologies format for gerber / ncdrill files submitted.

Thank you,
V.L.
Read more : CAM350 supported? | Views : 3163 | Replies : 1

Prototype SMT Stencil Size and Special requirements.

Our prototype SMT stencil size will be 1 inch bigger(1 inch from Top, bottom, left and right) than your board size.

If you have special requirements for your stencil order, please put the notes in the Comments section. Your PCB board: will be position in the center of the stencil by default, if you want it to be off center, please also put the instruction in the Comments section.

Here is the link for how ...
Read more : Prototype SMT Stencil Size and Special requirements. | Views : 2466 | Replies : 0

Quick Turn Products – Keeping Orders Off Hold

Quick Turn Products – Keeping Orders Off Hold
Hello all!

For some time now we have been reviewing some of the top reasons that our Quick Turn printed circuit board products experience delays and have orders placed in the ‘hold’ status. We would like to share some of these with you in hopes that the information can help in avoiding these delays and receiving your order in a timely manner.

For our Quick Turn Products, ...
Read more : Quick Turn Products – Keeping Orders Off Hold | Views : 5397 | Replies : 3

Dip Trace – Create NC Drill File

Hello,

To generate the NC Drill file from Dip Trace software; select ‘File > Export > N/C Drill’ from the main menu. The ‘Export N/C Drill’ window will open (see attached DipTrace_Export NC Drill.jpg). Press the “Auto” button to define the tools and then click “Export.”

For through holes, you do not need to select the layers. However, if your hole is a blind or buried via, you would need to select the layer(s) where ...
Read more : Dip Trace – Create NC Drill File | Views : 3743 | Replies : 0

6-Layer PCBs: Buy 6 or more, get 2 free of charge

We understand your PCB Prototypes are a priority, and we know that having a few extra boards on-hand can be helpful when you’re up against a tight deadline.

During the month of June, order 6 or more Quickturn or PCB123® 6-layer printed circuit boards, and receive 2 more, at no additional charge.

Find out more: http://quoting.sunstone.com/quoteQT.aspx
Read more : 6-Layer PCBs: Buy 6 or more, get 2 free of charge | Views : 1568 | Replies : 0

EAGLE, Native File Conversion & Object Layers

Hello,

Whether you are generating your own gerber files from EAGLE software or having Sunstone do your file conversion for you, there are steps you must know to generate your files and layer information that you must provide in order to ensure the accuracy of the conversion.

One way to generate your gerber files using EAGLE software is to run the CAM Processor. Sunstone Circuits also offers PCB Native File Conversion if you would like ...
Read more : EAGLE, Native File Conversion & Object Layers | Views : 3251 | Replies : 1

How do I upload a new set of files?

Please note: If your order is in preproduction or currently in production, you must contact customer support. Orders currently in preprocess or in production must be cancelled (charges may apply to orders in production) and you cannot update files.

For an order that you have just placed and is still in received status:

Click "my orders"
    Click your order number link
    Click Files and Layers
    Click Layer Mapping
    Click "File Info"
    Click "Upload Different ...
Read more : How do I upload a new set of files? | Views : 1527 | Replies : 0

PADS Software – Gerber & NC Drill File Output

Hello,

To generate CAM output from PADS software, open the .pcb in PADS and then Go to File > CAM:

The ‘Define CAM Documents’ window will open and here you can click on the various CAM documents to choose the manufacturing outputs for your project. Choose ‘Run’ to generate the selected files.

To confirm that the Gerber files are in the preferred Extended (RS-274X) format, with Define CAM Documents window open, to to Edit and ...
Read more : PADS Software – Gerber & NC Drill File Output | Views : 11677 | Replies : 0

Rogers 4350 + Agilent Design System

Good morning.

I've recently ordered a PCB from Sunstone and I'm trying to fit the measurements of the Vector Network Analyzer with the results obtained with the Agilent Design Systems 2011 software.

I've defined the substrate on the software as follows:

+ Thickness of the Rogers 4350 (measured in the laboratory) 0,020"
+ Dielectric constant: 3,66 (as Rogers 4350B indicates).
+ Thickness of the conductor : 1 oz (0,035 mm)
+ Type of the conductor: ...
Read more : Rogers 4350 + Agilent Design System | Views : 4439 | Replies : 2

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 1103 • Total topics 496 • Total members 144008