It is currently Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:56 pm

News News of Products and Services

Site map of Products and Services » Forum : Products and Services

Includes information regarding protoyping, technical questions, company news, and input about our products.

The iPad Winners Have Been Announced!

Thank you to everyone who participated in the Summer Celebration last month! We are happy to announce the winners of the contest: http://www.sunstone.com/news-resources. 7/15/2011 1:52:37 PM
Read more : The iPad Winners Have Been Announced! | Views : 1062 | Replies : 0

Paul Burns Joins Sunstone Marketing Team

Paul Burns joins Sunstone Circuits as a proven leader in managing programs within growing technology-oriented businesses. With experience in both sales and marketing, as well as supply chain management, he brings a unique and valuable perspective to his role in creating environments for successful projects and programs designed to enhance customer relationships. Read the whole story here: http://www.sunstone.com/news/sunstone-press-releases/Marketing-Program-Manager.aspx. 6/2/2011 9:31:35 AM
Read more : Paul Burns Joins Sunstone Marketing Team | Views : 1095 | Replies : 0

New CAD Conversion - Upload Your PCB Design Files

We are now offering a new CAD conversion service when placing an order for our Full Feature or Quickturn printed circuit boards, saving the design engineer valuable time and effort. With the new native file upload functionality, customers will experience the following benefits:

1. More consistent conversion Allow the designer to focus on the design at hand; Sunstone Circuits will handle the CAD file conversion.

2. Faster transition to ordering As simple as attaching the ...
Read more : New CAD Conversion - Upload Your PCB Design Files | Views : 1072 | Replies : 0

Tips for single layer board orders.

1. Single layer boards, (slb) with through hole components typically have all of the copper on the 'bottom', 'secondary', or 'solder side' of the board in order to provide a more robust solder joint. Through hole components will be VERY difficult to solder if copper is on the component side of the board.
2. Single layer boards need some text in order to orient all layers correctly. For top copper, (component side) text should read ...
Read more : Tips for single layer board orders. | Views : 1984 | Replies : 0

How can I keep my Full Feature order off hold?

If you are sure that your design will pass dfm checks, that all layers have generated correctly and that your gerber files look like you expect
You can choose not to have us perform a complimentary design review.
Simply uncheck the box at the bottom of the order form reading "Add Free Design Review".

We will verify that your file name matches your order form, measure the board outline, check your smallest

trace/space and drill ...
Read more : How can I keep my Full Feature order off hold? | Views : 1688 | Replies : 0

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 1103 • Total topics 496 • Total members 143996