It is currently Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:36 am

News News of PCB123 Schematic

Site map of PCB123 Schematic » Forum : PCB123 Schematic

PCB123 Schematic Questions and Discussion.

Re:Fix Request - Rotated 'overlined' text

Thanks for the feedback. I have reported the issue to our development team. Please feel free to contact customer support if you have any questions.
Read more : Re:Fix Request - Rotated 'overlined' text | Views : 3078 | Replies : 3

How do I copy an existing design to a new file with a larger circuit board?

I want to create a new circuit board, but I need to start with an existing design that was made on a smaller board. Can I copy the schematic or layout information to a new file that contains a larger board?

Placing and Editing ports

You will need to use the various ports to add and change nets assigned to wires. You can use off page ports to represent connections to other pages and the global port for same page connections that are not power or ground.

You may want to name the port before placing it.
1. Select the desired port. Select Insert Add Port or use the Add Port tool bar shown below.

select port.JPG ...
Read more : Placing and Editing ports | Views : 6795 | Replies : 4

An example creating a 7400 multi section symbol

Start by opening the Symbol Editor, go to Tools Symbol Editor. Select the Open Symbol button on the tool bar to load an existing symbol. If you do not want to use an existing symbol, you can begin drawing your symbol here. You will draw the body of your symbol in the shaded area provided using the polygon tools. Place you mouse near the edge or at a corner of the shaded area left click ...
Read more : An example creating a 7400 multi section symbol | Views : 2587 | Replies : 0

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 1103 • Total topics 496 • Total members 143781