It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:14 am

News News of PCB123 Schematic

Site map of PCB123 Schematic » Forum : PCB123 Schematic

PCB123 Schematic Questions and Discussion.

Place bus in schematic

Please consider to add bus placement capability to the schematic. This should include multi-page buses connection. Thank you!
Read more : Place bus in schematic | Views : 3466 | Replies : 2

Schematic Design suggested enhancement

Way back in the time of dinosaurs, PCB123 Schematic Capture had a neat feature where you could create a small database of often used components accessible from a toolbar initially on the right edge of the Schematic Capture window.

For example, most of us end up using 0.1 or 0.01 uF decoupling caps or pull up/down resistors all over in our designs. Would be nice to have these oft used components easily available rather than ...
Read more : Schematic Design suggested enhancement | Views : 2287 | Replies : 1

Bugs with text

I've encountered a few bugs related to text in PCB123 v5.2.0.0:

#1: If I right click on a text block and click copy, then try to paste it does nothing. (Work-around: use the select cursor to drag a selection box around it to select the text block, then copy the selection.)

#2: If I edit the contents of a text block in the edit panel under display then when I add a new text block ...
Read more : Bugs with text | Views : 2690 | Replies : 0

Schematic Properties

Is there any way to change schematic properties for all pages at once? A lot of times in a schematic I want to change the schematic title, document number, schematic revision, etc. for all the pages in the schematic. Currently I have to go through and change these properties for every single page. This can be time consuming and is prone to errors when the schematic has dozens of pages. Thanks.
Read more : Schematic Properties | Views : 2517 | Replies : 0

Parts Libraries

I have upgraded to the latest version (5.1.1.0) and am creating a new design. In previous versions of pcb123 I could create a new custom library and name it whatever name I want. Now when I create a new library it calls the library 'New Family'. But I cant rename it to my preferred name.
Why not? Is this a bug?
Read more : Parts Libraries | Views : 3165 | Replies : 1

pcb design schematic

Hello all,

I am doing a project where I have to design a PCB. I am new in this field. I am using EAGLE PCB software.

About my project: I am working on a project where I have to measure the environments temperature. I am using TI's CC2541 Bluetooth soc, temp sensor TMP102, DC DC convertor, SOC debug flash TSW-105-02-S-Q and MURATA's Balun transformer. Whenever I put the battery in my PCB, the temp sensor ...
Read more : pcb design schematic | Views : 2828 | Replies : 1

Out of Memory (RAM) in PCB123 5.0.3.1?

I am going through an existing schematic replacing components as several that I initially picked are not in stock and I want an accurate BOM. I've noticed that if I replace a part (capacitor, resistor, etc.) with another by using the process of copy, paste to new location, wire connect, delete old then save I end up increasing the memory consumption by 100MB with each step. Within a short time my consumption goes from 626MB ...
Read more : Out of Memory (RAM) in PCB123 5.0.3.1? | Views : 2362 | Replies : 1

Export 3D model

Hi Can I check if we can have export of 3D model into common exchange format in the next release of PCB123?
Read more : Export 3D model | Views : 2246 | Replies : 1

Removing wires

How do you select a wire between two closely adjacent pins on a component? Seems like I just snap back and forth to each pin without ever selecting the wire. I find I have to remove and reinstall such a component to delete wires. Is there something I am missing?
Read more : Removing wires | Views : 3166 | Replies : 4

Grid Lines don't appear

I setup Preferences for showing grid lines, but they don't seem to appear. What am I doing wrong?

Furthermore, grid settings don't seem to work in the schematic. That is, the grid does not seem to change. Again, what am I doing wrong?
Read more : Grid Lines don't appear | Views : 2237 | Replies : 1

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 1099 • Total topics 494 • Total members 75509