It is currently Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:59 am

News News of PCB Manufacturing Topics

Site map of PCB Manufacturing Topics » Forum : PCB Manufacturing Topics

Do you have a question on how to simplify the PCB manufacturing process? Ask our experts.

Sunstone Circuits Announces New PCBExpress Quickturn Quote Sunstone Circuits Announces New PCBExpress Quickturn Quote

Mulino, OR – March 18, 2014 – Sunstone Circuits®, the leading printed circuit board (PCB) prototype solutions provider, has announced the launch of a new and improved PCBExpress® Quickturn Quote Form. With the new interactive quote form, customers needing a fast turnaround on 2- to 6-layer printed circuit boards will be able to quote and order PCBs even more quickly on the newly redesigned sunstone.com.

The Quickturn Quote Form combines all of the Quickturn service ...
Read more : Sunstone Circuits Announces New PCBExpress Quickturn Quote | Views : 3009 | Replies : 0

Sunstone Circuits Launches New Corporate Website

Sunstone Circuits®, the leading printed circuit board (PCB) prototype solutions provider, has launched a new corporate website dedicated to making the PCB design engineer’s life easier, from project quote to PCB delivery. The new website, which is cleaner in design and easier for the user to navigate, features streamlined navigation and user content, including whitepapers, videos, and customer testimonials.

Visitors to the new website will notice a new “look and feel,” more comprehensive search functionality, ...
Read more : Sunstone Circuits Launches New Corporate Website | Views : 3237 | Replies : 0

Stencil Print Performance

Printed circuit boards typically have a pre-finished copper weight of 0.5 oz, 1.0 oz, or 2.0 oz on the outer layers. The PCB manufacturing process consists of etching the copper to produce the circuitry (traces, SMT pads, via pads, etc.). The copper etching process will produce a trapezoidal cross section (see figure below) where the top of the SMT pad will be smaller than the bottom.

PCB SMT Pad Size Changes Due to ...
Read more : Stencil Print Performance | Views : 4831 | Replies : 0

Panelized 4 layer ( Internal plane or layer ??? ) Panelized 4 layer ( Internal plane or layer ??? )

Hi,

I have a strong doubt regarding with internal planes, this is what is happening: I have a panelized of two different PCB with 4 layer each one. The PCB A has 2 internal layers defined as a plane, the PCB B has 2 internal layers: the first one is defined as a plane and the other one is a layer ( which allows me to trace routes on it).

When I generated the gerber ...
Read more : Panelized 4 layer ( Internal plane or layer ??? ) | Views : 4093 | Replies : 1

the limit of pcb package

Hello,

I wonder what is the standard requirement for number of boards packing in one package during shipping. is this limited by total thickness of the package or the overall weight of the package.

let's say if I order 1000 boards from Sunstone, when I received it, how many packages will I get.

Sincerely,

David Sun
Read more : the limit of pcb package | Views : 3440 | Replies : 3

Usable metal area on stencils

*Please note that the dimensions listed below are maximum metal areas. It is up to the customer to determine if they have enough squeegee room.

Prototype Stencils- custom made. Stencil is enlarged 1” around all sides of the board to allow for squeegee room. Do not recommend prototype stencils larger than 15” x 14”.

Hand Stencils- custom made. Stencil is enlarged 0.100” around all sides of the component. This is dependent on the proximity of ...
Read more : Usable metal area on stencils | Views : 2894 | Replies : 0

Can I add images, pictures, or graphics to the silkscreen ?

Hello,

Is it possible to add images, pictures, or graphics to the silkscreen ?

If so, how would I do this ?
Read more : Can I add images, pictures, or graphics to the silkscreen ? | Views : 3329 | Replies : 1

Import your Eagle 6.4.0 schematic int LTspice

For those Eagle users who are looking for a circuit simulation solution Eagle offers a LTspice IV-EAGLE ULP. This ulp allows you to export your Eagle schematic to a format that can be imported into LT Spice. If you are already an LTspice user you can export your schematic in .asc format and import it into Eagle to complete your layout. Here is the Eagle page with the full detail.

http://www.cadsoftusa.com/services/simulation/?language=en&lang=en
Read more : Import your Eagle 6.4.0 schematic int LTspice | Views : 6155 | Replies : 0

How do I fix unconnected net errors ?

PCB123 - Version 4.1.20.0

All traces in my design are the result of "FreeStyle Routing". PCB123 created a netlist while I was routing and now I have DRC errors.

1. How do I prevent PCB123 from creating a netlist when I route freehand ?

2. How do I correct the unconnected net errors ?
Read more : How do I fix unconnected net errors ? | Views : 2650 | Replies : 1

Rogers 4350 .02" E1 Quickturn - laminate thickness

The Rogers material that we offer on our E1’s is .020 +/- .0015 over the dielectric (without copper). So, the dielectric could technically be as thin as .0185, or as thick as .0215, and still be within tolerance.

Here is a link to the Rogers 4350B datasheet

Please contact customer support if you have any questions.
Read more : Rogers 4350 .02" E1 Quickturn - laminate thickness | Views : 3301 | Replies : 0

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 1102 • Total topics 495 • Total members 106806